Aura Leisure Win A Family Holiday Prize Draw
Aura Leisure in association with Deep River Rock are giving away a €3,000 Family Holiday voucher! We’re delighted to run this prize draw that will automatically include anyone who books into the next term of Swim Academy, Term 1 2024. Good luck to all!
Win A Family Holiday Entry Form
Aura Leisure Win A Family Holiday Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
- Entry to the Aura Leisure Win A Family Holiday Prize Draw is gained via completion and submission of an online enquiry form https://www.auraleisure.ie/win. Entries must be submitted before the 12th of December 2023 for valid entry. Those who are enrolled in our next Swim Academy term (starting 8th January 2024 & 15th January for Aura Dundalk only), before the outlined closing date will also be entered into the draw.
- Those who complete and submit an enquiry form for the Aura Leisure Win A Family Holiday Prize Draw consent to being contacted by a member of our sales team in connection with the Aura Swim Academy.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter the Aura Leisure Win A Family Holiday Prize Draw and you must be a resident in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Aura Leisure reserves the right to request proof of a prize winner’s identity, age and address. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
- Aura Leisure reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe any winner has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- No purchase is necessary.
- On a date to be decided following closure of entries to this draw, Aura Leisure will randomly select the winner from e-mail addresses on the enquiry form submission database and will formally notified by phone and/or email. Winners names will be published at: https://www.auraleisure.ie/win and via email to all who entered the draw.
- Upon notification, winners will be required to attend one of our sites to be formally presented with their prize.
- Any person entering this Aura Leisure Win A Family Holiday Prize Draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded.
- Aura Leisure will retain all entries in accordance with Data Protection law.
- Employees of the Aura Holohan Group, Coca-Cola HBC Ireland, their agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Aura Leisure Win A Family Holiday Prize Draw.
- The Aura Leisure Win A Family Holiday Prize Draw promotion will run across all Aura Leisure sites. There will be one prize of a holiday voucher to the value of €3,000. Once an overall winner has been drawn, there will be one winner of a €500 gift voucher from each of the ten Aura Leisure sites.
- The winners may not transfer the prizes to any other person.
- No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
- The prize must be accepted as offered, and the prize cannot be exchanged in part or in full. There is no alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable.
- Any tax liability arising from the award of any prize will be the responsibility of the winner of the prize. It is advisable that the winner seeks independent tax advice upon acceptance of the prize. There are certain things for which Aura Leisure does not accept any liability to you. Aura Leisure will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with acts, omissions and occurrences beyond Aura Leisure’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the prize, b)any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used, c) damage loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize, d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient) and, e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier. Aura Leisure will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person in entering the free prize draw, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. Aura Leisure accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed or due to an error in transit. Aura Leisure does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or cannot take the prize for whatsoever reason the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve redrawn by an independent person. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value.
- By entering the Aura Leisure Win A Family Holiday Prize Draw the entrant grants Aura Leisure the right to use and publish his/her name and photograph in such media as Aura Leisure may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Aura Leisure may also publish and/or disclose the results of the Aura Leisure Win A Family Holiday Prize Draw including the winner’s name.
- Aura Leisure reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Aura Leisure Win A Family Holiday Prize Draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to the Aura Leisure Win A Family Holiday Prize Draw, the decision of Aura Leisure shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Aura Leisure are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the promotion or prize.
- The Aura Leisure Win A Family Holiday Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law.