The Aura Fitness Academy provides one of the most innovative and contemporary fitness courses in Ireland. The Academy delivers predominately on-line learning as well as elements of classroom learning. Most fitness institutions in Ireland require students to commit to time and travel heavy, classroom learning, which can end up costing much more than what you initially pay for the course. The Aura Fitness Academy courses have 80% online learning which can be done in the comfort of your own home. This will save you valuable time and money. The other 20% of our courses are made up of weekend workshops in Aura Drogheda to educate students on the practical aspects of becoming a fitness professional.
- This is the best value for money course in the country.
- Internationally recognised qualifications. Qualification gives you the 3 main fitness industry certifications in 1 course.
- Upskill and learn from industry experts with the possibility of a lifetime career at the end of your course.
- Save valuable time with online learning. Save money on travel as you learn in the comfort of your own home.
- Attend weekend workshops in Aura Drogheda on the practical aspects of fitness training from proven industry tutors, ideal for students based in the Louth, Meath or Dublin areas.
- eLearning allows for 4 times more information to be retained in the brain, decreasing the need for additional study and saving you valuable time.
All of the Aura Fitness Academy certifications are RQF Certified (Regulated Qualification Framework). This is a UK based, regulated qualification that provides International recognition that allows candidates to work in Ireland, the UK and abroad. You will receive certificates in ‘RQF Level 2 Fitness Instructor’ (EQF Level 3 equivalent), ‘Aura Certified Group Fitness Instructor’ and ‘RQF Level 3 Personal Trainer’ (EQF Level 4 Equivalent). These certificates are accredited by Focus Awards UK.
The Aura Fitness Academy educates its students with real and relevant fitness knowledge and education; the course content that you will learn is up to date with the ever evolving industry and latest developments and research in fitness which is delivered by tutors who have 12 years’ plus experience of working successfully in the industry.
The Academy Coordinator is Luke Heapes who is also Head Tutor. Luke has 12 years’ experience in the Fitness Industry. Luke’s experience is in managing, training and recruiting top rated Fitness Instructors, Group Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers for some of Ireland’s largest health and fitness businesses. His extensive experience in this area gives students the REAL education and information they need to be successful the industry.
How do you become a certified fitness trainer? / How do I get a personal training certification?
- To become a personal trainer or to gain a personal training qualification, you must complete an accredited fitness course in Ireland or the UK that is the equivalent EQF (European qualification framework) Level 4 certification. The Aura Fitness Academy has Personal Training courses that offer EQF Level 4 certifications.
What qualifications do you need to be a personal trainer in Ireland?
- EQF (European qualification framework) level 4 is the minimum standard qualification accepted in Ireland to work as a personal trainer.
How much does a personal trainer earn?
- Personal Trainers in Ireland can earn anywhere between €20- €70 per hour from client based 1-1 training.
Who is the course instructor?
- The course instructor for the Aura Fitness Academy is Luke Heapes – Luke has 12 years’ experience in the Fitness Industry. Luke’s experience is in managing, training and recruiting top rated Fitness Instructors, Group Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers for some of Ireland’s largest health and fitness businesses. His extensive experience in this area gives students the REAL education and information they need to be successful the industry.
How long does the course take?
- Personal Training course lengths can vary from course to course, but are generally between 8-15 weeks long.