Because we are the best in our industry!
For 2019 we are listed as one of Ireland’s top 20 large companies by the Great Places to Work Institute.
We put our people first in everything we do, as we know that it is our people that make the company a success.
We place an emphasis on learning and development, so if you join us you can expect to learn and grow throughout your career.
When our customers think of us we want them to think three things:
Community – Quality – Passion
We want to change people’s lives and educate, motivate and support them to be healthier and happier. We want all of our people to have this same goal for our customers.
If you want a career in the leisure industry and these words mean something to you then why don’t you send in your CV or apply for one of our current vacancies.
We have a great range of employee benefits:
- Aspire Programme – our talent development programme which gives you unrivalled access to training and development opportunities
- Our Teaching Academy – opportunities to certify to the highest industry standards in a range of industry practices such as Lifeguarding, Swim Teaching, Pool Plant operations etc.
- Career Development – opportunities to become a Tutor in a range of our industry practices and to shape the careers of others
- Friends and Family Benefit – all employees get to nominate a friend or family member for free membership or a free set of lessons in one of our 13 leisure centres once they pass their probation period
- Corporate discounted rate on affordable health insurance with HSF Health Plan, which covers day to day health costs like, GP, prescription, dental and optical bills. It has over 30 valuable benefits that help you get cash back for a wide range of treatments and out of pocket expenses.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- a free confidential, comprehensive advice and support service ranging from financial and legal advice to counselling for you and your family members
- Length of Service Benefit of extra days holidays
- Career Promotions – opportunities to be promoted within the company – we follow a policy of promoting from within where possible
- A range of other benefits such as bike to work, TaxSaver and retail discounts
- Our GEM Awards programme, acknowledging those who go the extra mile
- Regular fun events such as our annual “masterclasses” followed by social and team building activities.