Aura Leisure Grove Island
Aura Bootycamp | Grove Island
Aura Bootycamp is our lower body resistance training class targeting bum, legs and tummy areas. A strong lower body can help improve posture and prevent injury. Having a well-developed lower body will increase your resting metabolism so your body burns more calories at rest. Building strong, lean muscle will also help reduce body fat so you can achieve a leaner physique in your calves, thighs, hamstrings, and glutes.
The stronger your lower body, the easier it will feel to run hills, hike farther or lift heavier.
Lower body training is essential for athletes too, who need to elicit maximum strength and speed out of their bodies, while protecting themselves against many of the common lower-body injuries that athletes sustain.
- Improved toning in bum, core and leg area
- Burn up to 460 calories per class
- Improves balance and posture
- Improved athletic performance
- Improved heart & lung function
- Tone & grow glutes and build sculpted legs
Lower body resistance
training, targeting bums,
legs, and tummy