Aura Leisure Grove Island
Aqua Aerobics | Aura Grove Island
Aqua Aerobics is a pool based, low-impact group fitness session. It gives you a good cardio workout, gently increasing your pulse and breathing rate which makes it great for keeping a healthy heart. Aura’s Aqua Aerobics class strengthens and tones muscles as the resistance of the water means that opposing muscle groups are worked in every movement as you push and pull against it.
Key benefits of Aqua Aerobics:
- Burn up 300-400 calories per class
- Improves coordination, flexibility and mobility
- Water supports the body putting less stress on joints & muscles
- Working out in water builds strength & muscle tone
- Decreases risk of heart disease & lowers blood pressure
- Improves lung function
- It’s fun!
Working out in water
builds strength & muscle tone