Aura Leisure Tullamore
Rookie Lifeguard Course | Tullamore
Aura’s Rookie Lifeguard course is Royal Life Saving Society registered and is designed for children between the ages of 8 – 12. This course is particularly aimed at children who are competent swimmers and have a keen interest in developing their swimming skills and knowledge.
This course enables children to set themselves up with a lifelong understanding of the ways in which to safely manage testing situations in water, as well as developing the abilities and knowledge required to become a lifeguard at a later stage. Not only does our course enable children to gain more expertise, we also make sure that all our children have fun and develop a love for the water.
Key Benefits of Aura’s Rookie Lifeguard Course:
- Sets a child up for life with the key lifesaving skills in the water
- Lays the foundations of a career in lifeguarding
- Builds confidence both in and out of the water
- Helps improve mental health
- Allows those keen on swimming to develop their skills and knowledge
- Improves coordination, flexibility and mobility
- Water supports the body putting less stress on joints & muscles
- Working out in water builds strength & muscle tone
- Decreases risk of heart disease & lowers blood pressure
- Improves lung function
- Promotes a social connection with others in the course
- It’s fun!
Get in touch about our next Course
Rookie Lifeguard Lessons
Our Team will be in contact with you about our next Rookie Lifeguard Lessons.
Tullamore Pool Timetable
|07:00 – 08:45||Open Swim|
|09:00 – 12:50||Schools|
|13:00 – 14:30||Open Swim|
|14:45 – 18:45||Aura Swim Academy|
|18:45 – 20:00||Open Swim (2 lanes booked)|
|20:00 – 20:45||Adult Lessons|
|20:00 – 21:00||Adult Only|