Aura Leisure Leitrim
Rookie Lifeguard Lessons | Leitrim
Aura’s Rookie Lifeguard course is Royal Life Saving Society registered and is designed for children between the ages of 8 – 12. This course is particularly aimed at children who are competent swimmers and have a keen interest in developing their swimming skills and knowledge.
This course enables kids to set themselves up with lifelong understanding of the ways in which to safely in water and the abilities to lifeguard at a later stage. As well as gaining more expertise, we also make sure that all our kids have fun and develop a love for the water.
Key Benefits of Aura’s Rookie Lifeguard Course:
- Sets a child up for life with the key lifesaving skills in the water
- Lays the foundations of a career in lifeguarding
- Builds confidence both in and out of the water
- Helps improve mental health
- Allows those keen on swimming to develop their skills and knowledge
- Improves coordination, flexibility and mobility
- Water supports the body putting less stress on joints & muscles
- Working out in water builds strength & muscle tone
- Decreases risk of heart disease & lowers blood pressure
- Improves lung function
- Promotes a social connection with others in the course
- It’s fun!
Get in touch about our next Course
Rookie Lifeguard Lessons
Our Team will be in contact with you about our next Rookie Lifeguard Lessons.
Leitrim Pool Timetable
|07:00 – 08:00||Private Hire- 2 lanes booked|
|07:00 – 10:00||Open Swim|
|10:00 – 12:30||Schools|
|12:30 – 15:00||Open Swim|
|15:00 – 19:00||Aura Swim Academy|
|19:00 – 20:00||Open Swim|
|19:00 – 20:00||Private Hire- 2 lanes booked|
|20:00 – 21:30||Adult Lessons|