Why work for us?
Because we are the best in our industry! In 2018 we were listed for the second year running as one of Ireland’s top 30 large companies by the Great Places to Work Institute. We put our people first in everything we do, as we know that it is our people that make the company a success. We place an emphasis on learning and development, so if you join us you can expect to learn and grow throughout your career.
• Friends and Family Benefit – all employees get to nominate a friend or family member for free membership or a free set of lessons in one of our 13 leisure centres once they pass their probation period
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- a free confidential, comprehensive advice and support service ranging from financial and legal advice to counselling for you and your family members
• Length of Service Benefit of extra days holidays
• Aspire Programme – our talent development programme which gives you unrivalled access to training, development and further certification opportunities
• Our Aura Teaching Academy – opportunities to certify to the highest industry standards in a range of industry practices such as Lifeguarding, Swim Teaching, Pool Plant operations etc.
• Career Development – opportunities to become a Tutor in a range of our industry practices and to shape the careers of others
• Career Promotions – opportunities to be promoted within the company – we follow a policy of promoting from within where possible
• A range of other benefits such as bike to work, TaxSaver and retail discounts
• Our GEM Awards programme, acknowledging those who go the extra mile
• Regular fun events such as our annual “masterclasses” followed by social and team building activities.
We also offer free use of our gyms and swimming pools for all employees!
We primarily recruit fitness instructors, swim teachers, swim co-ordinators, lifeguards, duty managers, operations managers, receptionists, sales membership advisors & cleaners.
Current vacancies can be found here.