How to Create an Account, Add Card Details and Add a Child
How to Access Your Swim Academy Course Details
How to Access Your Swim Academy Course Details Step by Step Guide:
- Open auraleisure.ie online, which will lead you to the Aura Leisure homepage. Next, click the login button on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Once on the login page, enter your membership email and password, then click the login button.
3. Troubleshooting – If the email address you enter is not on our system, you will receive an error message similar to below. In this case, you will need to contact your local Aura leisure centre and ask the team to update the email address on your account.
- Troubleshooting – If this is your first-time logging in you may have to reset your password in order to access the portal.
- To reset your password, click ‘Forgot Password?’
- If you don’t receive a password reset email, please contact your local centre for assistance.*Remember to check your Junk and Spam folders.*
- When you have received your reset password email, click the link to create a new password.
- You will then be brought to a password reset screen. Enter your new password and click ‘Submit’.
- When you’ve successfully logged in, you will be taken to the “Edit Profile” page in your account. To view your Swim Academy course details of your child / children, click the “My Bookings” button.
- On the ‘My Bookings’ page you will now see all the classes your child / children are booked into, including the times, dates, level and centre. In the case where you have more than one child booked into swimming lessons, you can use the initials to distinguish between them. In the example below the child’s name is Mary Walsh which is denoted as MW.
- Manage Bookings is currently unavailable – We will update you in due course.
- Skill Acquired -Please bear with us while we are in the process of updating your child’s acquired skills for their appropriate level within Swim Academy.