Aura Holohan Group hosted it’s annual national GEM awards on Monday the 27th of February in the CityNorth Hotel.
At Aura GEM stands for “Going the Extra Mile” and our awards celebrate those who stand out in our staff for representing our eight core company values each year.
Our values are:
- We Own our goals and deliver on them.
- We are Proud of our shared success.
- We believe that Small Changes can make a difference.
- We genuinely Care About our customers and each other.
- We are determined to be the Best we can be.
- We are in this Together.
- It’s not just a job – it’s a Way Of Life.
- We Keep it Real.
The awards were attended by all staff members that nominated by others within the Aura Holohan Group, which consists of Aura Leisure, DKIT Sport and Anytime Fitness. The nominees were felt to have greatly represented one of the core values of our company during 2022.
Each winner received a certificate from our founder Gar Holohan, with some being picked up on the winners behalf as they were unable to attend, and we would like to congratulate not only our winners, but all our staff who continue to put our core values into practice every day.
Following a two-year hiatus of the in person awards due to Covid-19 restrictions, we were delighted to be able to pay tribute to our staff in person once again celebrating their fantastic work and we look forward to doing it again next year.
List of Winners:
- We Own our goals and deliver on them – Maria Acosta (Aura Grove Island)
- We are Proud of our shared success – Donna Brady (Aura Drogheda)
- We believe that Small Changes can make a difference – Julia Gruszczynska (Aura Leitrim)
- We genuinely Care About our customers and each other – Louise McDermott (Aura Letterkenny) & Gerard Morgan (Support Office) (It was too Close to Call!)
- We are determined to be the Best we can be – Adam Cantwell (Aura Navan)
- We are in this Together – Andrew Philips (Aura De Paul)
- It’s not just a job – it’s a Way Of Life – Lean Johnson (Anytime Fitness)
- We Keep it Real – Amy Ward (Aura Dundalk)