The term “Aura Sport & Leisure Management Ltd”, “Aura” or “Aura Leisure Centres”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Aura Sport & Leisure Management Ltd, 16 Sunday’s Well Road, Co. Cork. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Aura Sport & Leisure Management Ltd may revise the information, services, policies, procedures and the resources contained in this website without notice. Please note information may vary from centre to centre.
While every effort is made to ensure that all the information on this site is up to date and correct, Aura Sport & Leisure Management Ltd will not be held liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (such as viruses, omissions or misstatements) arising out of any use of the information contained herein.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this Web site is the copyright of Aura Sport & Leisure Management Ltd.
• You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
(a) you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
(b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(c) you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. In relation to a dispute arising out of this Website you the user and us, agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from Aura Sport & Leisure Management Ltd.