Kids Learning activities to support school activities
Hi, Aoibhe O’Flynn here from Aura Leisure. Learning activities both online and offline are really important to help progress and support school activities. Hope to see you enjoying all these activities.
Here are some useful websites for fun activities for all ages and abilities
- Create some bookmarks for your school books/ any books you are reading at the moment. The link below gives easy to follow instructions. Have fun and be creative!
- Quizzes and puzzles are a fun and interactive way to develop literacy skills. https://www.primarygames.com/reading.php This website has so many fun and educational games to keep you all occupied for hours
- We all love a good challenge so here’s a 30-day reading challenge.
- Using games is a fun way to test your skills. A fun game to play is the multiplication game. All you need is a deck of cards. Split the deck in half. Take the top card from each half and place it face up. Multiply them and the first person to get the correct answer gets a point.
- For more fun math’s games to play visit:
- Create a time capsule with a letter written to your future self. Date the letter and hide it somewhere. (under the bed is a good place!)
- For a fun creative activity find some rocks outside. Paint them with funny faces!
- Another excellent challenge to get the creative juices flowing is this 14-day drawing challenge.